|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||30 Business Days|
Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) Birducopia, 2000 Charley Harper’s posters for conservation organizations have become some of his most enjoyed works—skillful and playful menageries of local wildlife. Populated by ferns and fawns, salamanders and scarlet tanagers, Birducopia presents a multitude of creatures from Ohio’s Penitentiary Glen. Find them all in this creature-packed 1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 16 x 32 in.